Name: Madampath Sunil Menon
Nick Name: DesiSuperman
IRONMAN Finisher, IRONMAN Certified Coach, Ultra Marathoner, Marathoner, Swimmer, Cyclist, Motivational Speaker and Mentor.
Started my own venture in health care “MenonFitness Systems” after working in Microsoft as a senior developer for 8 years.
- 1st person to complete an Iron distance in India. (Chennai Triathlon December 2013)
- 1st Race Director of Airtel Hyderabad Marathon. Race Director from 2011 to 2012
- Race Director of Indian Police Martyrs' Memorial Run 2107 (IPMMR)
- Race Director of HDFC Saveathon Run 2017 & 2019.
- 1st IRONMAN of Hyderabad. Completed Ironman South Africa in April 2014
- 1st IRONMAN Certified Coach from Hyderabad. Second Indian to get IRONMAN coach certified.
- 1st Runner from Hyderabad to qualify and run Boston Marathon based on age group timings
- India’s first certified breathing specialist from Buteyko Breathing Center.
- Record holder of Bangalore Ultra 75K with a timing of 07:14 since November 2012
- Participated in Ultra Endurance Police Triathlon in December 2012. Covered a distance of 12.5Kms Ocean Swim, 695Kms ride on MTB & Ran 42Kms
- Represented Telangana State in National Games 2015 for Olympic Triathlon distance
- Ex-employee of Microsoft India
- In-depth knowledge about Training and nutrition based on Indian specific conditions
- 1st triathlete who is self-coached and has also started training triathlete aspirants
- Been injury free during my entire sport career spanning 11 years